bonjour celine header

18.10.11

thankful, grateful, happy.

in between shots

I am so happy! This past Saturday, I finished my last wedding of the season! This season, I have been to the most weddings I have ever been to in a year and I am so lucky I was able to capture, document and be part of the weddings of some really amazing couples! Also this year, I had the opportunity to shoot with Claudia, Gabriel, and Daniejla on some of their weddings! I learned so many invaluable lessons from these talented photographers and they have been so generous and encouraging to me.

I am grateful.

Now time for me to crawl into my editing cave and work on the remainder of the weddings waiting to be completed. Now that my season is over, my body feels tired. Just like in school when I never got sick until my studio deadline was over, my body held strong until my last wedding and I am starting to feel a little soar throat coming on. It's like my body knows it is time to relax a little, and relax (while editing) I will!

The photo above is a little preview of Angelune & Ian's beautiful wedding 2 weeks ago. When Gabe showed this shot to us on camera, I instantly loved it! Thanks Gabe, for being my rock this year.

15 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see more photos, celine. (and i hope you don't really get sick)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how tall that guy is! With sweet boots, too! Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuhoo! congrats on an amazing year. blessed to work alongside of you =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a great year Celine! So, so happy for you and your career as a photographer.

    Your sore throat might be because of the weather... did you just turn on your heat? If so, its probably really dry in your house (like it is in mine). Try adding some moisture to the air. Might do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Celine!

    Take some zinc, it'll help boost your immunity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how beautiful! Being grateful is such a wonderful feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a wonderful thing to love what you do, you're so lucky Celine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so adorable!!! I LOVED working with you, don't you forget it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that picture! also i'm totally with you on the getting-sick-at-the-end thing. what did you take in school?

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for being finished, can't wait to see all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your final wedding Celine! It was a wonderful year, and Chris and I are SO grateful that you were the one to photograph our wedding, too. You helped make the day that much more special. We wouldn't have wanted anyone but you. (You're the best!) Get some rest and feel better! Time to go in to hibernation for the winter! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. it IS a beautiful picture, i love the nonchalance in it. how he leans to the wall and how the light falls into the alley.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay, recharge and keep happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Celine,you have really a beautiful blog. I'm in love with your photo. I will follow you! Do you want to do you too?
    http://thinkingincoffeebreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete